Friday, November 30, 2012

Yoon, Could you be my Decoy?!

I'm feeling like a super dork... oh who am I kidding? I always feel like a super dork! Anyway I put this look together after visiting a great shop called Decoy. I learned that they were having quite a sale, so I popped on over to have a look at the goodies! There are random free fat packs about the store... maybe 5 in total, but you get a cute hair, top, jeans, boots, and a dress. If it's free, it's for me! so, as you can plainly see, I snatched up all the freebies. I also added a pair of my favorite nerd glasses by Mad Mesh. Thanks to Angel Alphaville for pointing these out, as they are reasonably priced for the amount of pairs that you get! Last but not least, my skin is the latest group gift from Yoon, and I must say it's breathtakingly beautiful!


Hair, Top, Jeans, Boots: Decoy  Select Free Fat packs! There is also a fat pack of summer dresses. Feel free to browse. This is part of a sale, so it won't last forever...
Glasses: Mad Nerd Glasses - MESH - $9L
Skin: Yoon "Alyce" Lust Pale (FREE to join!!)

To achieve this total look you will need $9L

Model pose by Filthy

No comments:

Post a Comment